Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rainy Saturday

Its a rainy Saturday and I am just staying home with my puppies and cats. I have been perusing the web on my day off and the notion that folks want to stay unemployed with no medical insurance or stability. Well, the latest Conservative to spout this nonsense is the Republican candidate
Tom Corbett at the McCain rally at the Greater...Image via Wikipedia
for Governor of Pennsylvania Tom Corbett. This seems to be the rallying cry for right-wingers to get the base all fired up for the 2010 elections. They want to see the economy to flop in time for the upcoming November midterm elections.
I drove to work most of the week. Yesterday, I took the PATCO train to Collingswood New Jersey.On the way there after work, I took a cool photo while the train was crossing the Ben Franklin Bridge. I also took a photo of Campbell's Field in Camden NJ.It had just rained and the cloud formations set off the sun as it was setting.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

llf said...

Hey Mark,

I read the blog daily, as we are both transplants to the Garden State!