Thursday, July 15, 2010

Motorcycles Etc

Catching up. The other day July 13, I stayed overnight in Philly. Mike came by on his motorcycle which used to be Pat's. Took some photos of them with their bikes.
Pat and I then went to our friend Sue's house for a little visit. She played some groovey such as Bananarama and their song about a cruel Summer. This was all inbetween all the rain we have had. This did not solve the heat and humidity that we have witnessed. The rain was sorely needed. I was realived when I dicovered that I did  not lose one of my sets of keys. Work at the Pa Department of Welfare has been quite busy. The woman next to me will be rotated out of my unit. I found out that this singer Usher sings that stupid "Where is my Baby" song on WDAS in Philladelphia. Man, they must play that song 4 times a day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: