Monday, July 19, 2010

Stuff on Sunday July 19

Yesterday, besides going to Bogarts Books to listen to some good music, I took care of some business. I walked the dogs and saw some faulty sprinklersthe Millville Riverfront.
I do plan to email the Millville City Commission concerning this. I think the city is paying a maintenance contract. I am not absolutely sure but that is what I believe. On the way home from walking the dogs, I took some photos of a Monarch Butterfly near the RRCA. Speaking of the RRCA, I had heard that the Director Amy Sullivan was goinng to resignn. It appears that that job which is a 3 person job was getting to her. Man, I could have told her that. Well,the latest is that she will be staying on the job. I then went home to make a large amount of vegetable soup.  I chopped a bunch of vegetables and
along with organic vegetable broth put in a crockpot. I later added cumin, gran marsala, white beans, and some Indian food. It came out pretty good. Carolyne stated it was slightly undercooked but she enjoyed it very much. It was cooking for almost 4 hours.
Well, now its Monday and petsitting and Welfare start all over again. Today and tomorrow I have a lunch-time walk, which sucks since I do not have the car and it going to be HOT out again. Well, its a bit of $$ so its not all that bad. Man July 2010 is going fast!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: