Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Hot Nite in Philly


I am in Philly now and trying to find the connection to the USB port so I can add photos that I took. Mike just helped me find it. Here are Pat and I at Mike's taken tonite. We watched a movie called. Hot Tub Time Machine. John Cuscak was in it. I never heard of it before. It was just a silly movie where the actors went back to the 80's via a hot tube. Man it was not Terri Gross on NPR but it was a tad more racy then Maureen Carrigan that book critic that breathlessly speaks on every book. She teaches at Georgetown Univ in Literature. Man I would like to meet her and have a cold one and talk about REAL concerns of the average American. So Terri, can you hook me up with an interview.
This is my pup Jesus taken yesterday. It was so bloody hot that Carolyne had to put a wet towel on him to keep him cool. When I got home, I installed an AC in our bedroom and it took 6 hours to reduce the temp from 90 to 75. Last night was a nice confortable nite of sleep. I got to sleep till 7:30 since I had a dentest apt at 10am. I am staying over at Pats to save on gas and get some much needed sleep. This photo is me in the attic of my house. I had to get a fan and get the cloths hangers back up after they collopsed. Man, It was 120 degrees and THAT was NO Exaggeration. Pat just drew a nice sketch of me while I was typing this. Its titled "Mark with a nightcap" Here is the sketch below. Well, Pat and Mike want to hit the sack and that is a good idea. Another hot day is in store

4 comments:

Stuart said...

They've really been pushing Hot Tub Time Machine on pay-per-view, but I'm not gonna.

Damnthecucumbers said...

It's a bit naughty.

Unknown said...

这ISIN代码响应中文写作的人。你是谁?难道欧的博客?

Unknown said...

It was a dumb movie but it was entertaining