Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today is (Like) Pulling Teeth!

Well, I sit here drinking my coffee reading news such as Al Kelly (Lou Magazzu Puppet) creaming Jim Begley for mayor of Bridgeton and the US Senate Primary between Arlen Spector and Joe Sestack now becoming a very close race. I am off to have teeth #6 and #12 extracted today starting at 8:30 in Vineland. The place is called Vineland Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons P.A 1318 S. Main Road. I was not looking forward to this but the root canal's are starting to get infected and THAT would hurt. Needless to say I am not going to work today. I will do other senseical work instead. Looking on the bright side, I am not on a bus for 2 hrs and I am not fighting traffac like I did last Thursday after a Phillies day game (They won the game)
(They won the game)

No comments: