Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 25th...A Full Moon??


Good morning. Today I am going to the dentist around 5pm to check out a problem with the upper-right side of my mouth. I bet its ANOTHER root canal gone bad. Well, we will see.
I revised my April 26th posting as directed. Its good to know that SOMEBODY is reading my blog. I wish more folks had time on their hands to browse and look for things to enjoy and play with :)
Yesterday after work, I was waiting for someone for 20 min and saw these folks going in and out of a Chinese takeout at around 8-8:15pm on Tuesday May 25th 2010. A little earlier they had sped off in the white car, then they came back. Do you recognize them. The woman looked like a druggie to me. You be the judge of that. I mean why would you go back and forth. I even hear the woman ask alout "DO YOU THINK I AM A CRACKHEAD?? Well, I think she answered THAT question!!!
Speaking of Trash, I took out a motherlode of garbage to the corner of my house. This was the result of my work last weekend cleaning up the backyard. Man, so much junk gets piled up before you know it. Below is a photo of the large trash pile taken at 5am when I was getting milk for my coffee.
Well, time to drive and go shopping for a man with a big head then do lots of carfare cause I do not want folks stuck in their house.

No comments: