Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 12

The day started with the extractions. The dentist was pretty efficient. Heck, filling out the paperwork took just as long as the removal of the 2 teeth. I saved $325 by going with Novocaine instead of the the sodium penithal(laughing gas). They x-rayed my mouth with this contraption that circled my skull to get a full copy of my teeth. It was much more comfortable then having 5 x-rays done. I came home and took the pain killers and crashed for 4 hrs. That was good.
I then did my sensible work and that went well. I spoke to a manager and got 6 done.While doing my sensible stuff, I ran into Dennis Taws and a person who moved in an apt where some Millville malcontents used to live. She had met Dennis and we talked a bit. I went to the McDonald's to end my being sensible. After that I went to the Cosmopolitan in Vineland. Its near the burned out Loyale Lanes. Its a pretty nice-looking place, not what one would expect in Cumberland County NJ. I went to Rita's birthday party. She had sent a text on Monday and since I was nearby, I thought I would stop by. I hung out,met new friends, had a cold one and went on shopping at the Shop Rite. Had to find stuff like rice milk and organic fruit and veggies. While finishing my errands, I ran into this dude with a funky look. His earlobes were distorted. I was told what it was but of course I just plum forgot. Click on the photo to see what I mean. If you know what it is please put in the comments section or send me an email. Guess I am getting older and have no teenage babies.
Next Tuesday, I may take the day off to see the ground-breaking for the Levoy Theatre. Its at 2pm and taking the bus makes going to work a bit of a joke. The Flyers JUST tied up their series with the Boston Bruins 3-3. They were down 0-3 just last week. Tomorrow they could be the 3rd team in NHL history to win a series after being down 0-3. That would be pretty exciting. I will admit that I have not watched any of the games but have read the Inquirer and the Metro (Free paper on SEPTA) Well, its time to go to work. After work walk a dog, see a friend and go to whole foods for carpet cleaner and some other stuff. Its still cold out too. I am sure in 2 weeks I will be putting in the AC's. Memoral Day is coming up soon.

No comments: