Monday, May 03, 2010

May Day and Change

Well its May 3rd already and the temps are rising! There are changes afoot this year. The latest: First off the house on Buck and Pine Streets was demolished just like the city said it would. Its too bad it could not be restored for a visitor center etc but the city has a plan for the riverfront planned years ago. I wish I could have been there Saturday May 1st when the deed was done. I would have cool video and I might have been been able to find scrap that was of value. It appears that anything of value was crushedNext Brainchurch will close its doors by the end of June. Sitar Bob is heading off to greener pastures. We all wish him luck but will miss him. We should start to see work done on the Levoy theatre very soon (I know I have said this before)The financing came though and I will keep an eye out for that Nothing new has happened to the old Foglio's building and I see a great opportunity being passed over or neglected. More on that later!Meanwhile we went to Fortesque to cool off during this hot weekend. It was 40 just last Tuesday and it was 90 Saturday and Sunday. I am not sure I am up for hot weather. 50 to 70 works best for me. The last week was like a vacation. I got away from the routine with is good for health. I have a busy day with my first day back to work and then after that some training in stuff at Millville. This should be interesting to say the least

No comments: