Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Putting up Flyers in West Philly



Yesterday, I stayed in Philly at a friend's house so I could have plenty of time before dark to put up flyers about UC Pet Tenders. Having a SEPTA Transpass really helped out to go from 42nd and Locust to 50th and Baltimore Aves. I finished at sunset and took the bus back toward my friends home near 42nd and Market. Its going to take alot to get the business where I want it to be. There is more comptition then 10 years ago when I first started doing pet sitting. Here are some highlights.

It has been awhile since I did ANY advertising for it so there was lots of work to be done. I covered from 42nd and Spruce all the way to 50th and Baltimore Ave. I used clear tape to paste the signs on light poles most of the time. It was hot at first but as the sun set, the weather cooled very nicely.

No comments: