Monday, May 10, 2010

A Cold Day in May 2010

Today is Monday and its COLD. The heater is on right now,can you believe it?? This week is going to busy for sure. I stay in Philly tonite and flyer and walk a dog. This week I do have some pet sitting which is good. I have had only one email from my last set of flyers.
Well, Here is a news story that ought to be a big deal:
President Barack Obama will nominate Solicitor General Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court, a person familiar with the president's thinking said Sunday night.
The move positions the court to have three female justices for the first time in history.
The source spoke on condition of anonymity because the decision had not been made public. Obama will announce his choice at 10 a.m. Monday in the East Room of the White House

Meanwhile we rearrainged our living room a bit and the Levoy is having its groundbreaking next Tues the 18 at 2pm. I will try to make that

2 comments:

Stuart said...

I turned our heat off just the other day. I like it cool at night so we'll just keep it off. My starbucks coffee is hot. Mmm.

Stuart said...

Ok, its cold and rainy. I had to turn the heat back on. Sorry Earth!