Monday, May 31, 2010

Memoral Day Weekend

Well, its been an eventful weekend.I went to Larry's Bar on the 29th to celebrate my sister-in-Law's birthday. It was a fun time playing pool and hanging out. Yesterday May 30th was eventful. I got a good dose of sun scooping stones for our backyard and I am not used to it. I got a little too much on my face. Yesterday, I went to Carl's Margarita Bash. It was perfect day out. I saw some friends and chilled out. I went to Densie and Jon's to their home and had some dinner, did some bird watching and enjoyed the forest near their home. I had trouble sleeping due to the sun I got yesterday. I plan on censor around 10am this morning. Its now 8:10am and Steve is now cooking patatio salid from scratch for a family get-together with his girfriend's family. Steve tells me we had it last year.

No comments: