Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its Getting Hotter Everyday.

Hi Steve, Pat, Carl, Carolyne, etc. Man its pretty hot right now. I am updating my blog. I need another tooth extracted. This will be my 3rd one this month. The photo above is an X-Ray taken today of the tooth in question. Its the one to the very left. Man, I am getting old.. I am glad that its the very back. Dentist gave me anitbiiotics to reduce the infection and swelling. Next Friday, I get the tooth removed. Work is real buzy this week and made worse by the fact one person is on vacation and they are training us one at a time. I guess the holiday is bringing them in these days. I am looking forward to the Margarita bash this coming Sunday at Carl''s. Who knows it might be the last one. You never know what can happen in a year's time!! I am being such a blabbermouth. I am aiming to write a long entry (well, by my standards...) In Pennsylvania, a candidate for Governor Tom Corbett, as attorney general, issued a grand-jury subpoena to Twitter to unmask a couple of anonymous bloggers. Man, what a bully!! Does he not believe in the First Amendment and president that folks have the right to be critical of PUBLIC FIGURES?? I completely agree with Will Bunch of the Philly Inquirer on this issue!! I am a state employee. I can ONLY imagine how he will treat state employees at the bargaining table next year 2011 IF he gets elected. I heard on WHYY radio (NPR)that the new owners of the Philly Inquirer will start to charge $$ for the online version of the paper. The man interviewed was pretty cocky and said this charging of online content is the wave of the future. Ummm...like ATM. As usual hook em and then charge them. Hope I see you tomorrow nite at Artists nite and/or the Memorial Day Bash at Carls
This was some squatter dude near the Schykill Express at 30th Street who was asking for money. You do see him, girlfriend and dog at times when the weather is decent. Now time to deal with roches(YUCK!!)

1 comment:

Stuart said...

man that tooth looks like something from outer space!