Monday, May 24, 2010

This Past Weekend

For this weekend, it was time for a little Spring cleaning. I first got up early to give keys so Pat could walk dog and got back by 9:35am so Carolyne could drive to her yoga class. That is me with the dog When I got back, the first thing was to tidy up the backyard. It had started to look a bit dumpy with all kinds of items. I took off the dirt near the studio and put it bags and removed ladders, tables and relocated other items. I then scraped off the top layer of the wood chips and put new wood chips down to freshen up the look. I removed plenty of dirt and threw out stuff I did not need. Man, the trash really piled up, that's for sure. Enjoy the video
I went to Chris Ney's birthday part later that day (Saturday) It was held at the Oar House on the side where the Next Oar used to be. The room was filled to capacity and folks really seemed to have a good time. On Sunday I had to remove a rug which had too many cat piss smells to be a viable rug. I had to remove all the books from EACH bookshelf move the rug, then put the bookshelves back and reload all the books. Not a mentally hard task but very time consuming that's for sure but now no cat piss smell and another piece of garbage to put out on the street. Well its another work week. This week's feature is giving out carfare for next month. Lots of paper, lots of fun! This nice cool weather may be ending Thursday when the temp is going up to 87! I may have to install the air conditioners

No comments: