Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dreams Books, IKEA and Football

Started the day late since I slept till about 11. I had some strange dreams. One was having 2 jobs in which I did not sleep between them and my car was broken down. Next a dream about India having bloody street fighting and folks fleeing to China..
Sunday!Anyhow, walked the dogs and then talked to my brother about the current political situation and Dan Deardoff who is really bad at football announcing. Went to Bogarts and got some good bus ride reading material. Its a relaxing and mellow scene at that bookstore , the ONLY one in Cumberland County New Jersey!! Went to the Crowe's to help them with building IKEA furniture. We all KNOW how EASY that is. I was then fed well and then watched the last quarter and the overtime of the NFC Championship game. It was well-played game and the Vikings and Saints were evenly matched. The end of the game was very exciting with Brett Farve throwing a crucial interception at the end of regulation. In overtime the Saints almost dropped the ball several time but they won on a 40 year Field Goal. Can you believe the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl?? They are going to be big underdog against the Indianapolis Colts in the Super Bowl in 2 weeks.Its going to be a rainy start of the week but like today its going to be mild.
A friend is going to be engaged as announced in Facebook and there will not be a job change coming up soon. We have no more cat in our studio. I guess I have to call up to see if I am working at the Philly Flower Show for the 12 year. It does not excite me like it did before. I guess since I am so far behind at work the thought of standing for 12 hours straight with hardly a break is not what it used to be. As Homer Simpson said " I will always be tired again!!

5 comments:

Carl B. Johnson said...

I will bet Minnesota is regretting not challenging that touchdown in the 1st quarter!

Stuart said...

Man those are weird dreams. Nothing like waking up feeling all tired from your dreams.

Unknown said...

I could not beleive the Vikings lost..no wait yeah I can. Seemed like the old Favre was still there. If only he would've just ran himself for 10-15 yards for field goal position. I thoughts still hurt!

If you would like to get your free Ikea Gift Cards then visit http://www.SpecialDiscountCouponsandGiftCards.info

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Minnesota kept fumbling up the ball. They could have easly won. At least we can stop talking about Bret Farve. Have not dreamed like that night since. Its now a full Moon and Jan 28th was a strange day.