Thursday, January 28, 2010

Full Moon Thursday

It was just "one of those days." There is no other way to describe it. I first forgot to set the alarm and woke up 3 hr late. I was tired and disorientated but at least I got to drive in to work. On the way to work I listened to the Michael Smerconish show where this Doctor stated that he interviewed hundreds of folks who had near-death experiences. In short, all the experiences were identical no matter the faith or personal background of the person. At work a co-worker's computer made a noise that was nothing short of loud!

I was subject to it half the day. I had folks walk in and have issues that I had to resolve on the spot. I got an email alert that JD Salinger died today at age 91. It was strange since we talked about the Catcher in the Rye being one of the MOST Banned books in the United States. In fact it is still being banned today I then learned around Noon that my dog Wolfie died this morning. I was driving to bury him and noticed the full moon and I thought well that explains it..


"Here in this darkness, I know what I've done, I know all at once who I am"
-Steely Dan
Don't Take Me Alive

"Sharing the things we know and love with those of our kind"
"A world of my own; I'll make it my home sweet home"
-Steely Dan
Deacon Blues

1 comment:

Thomas Haug said...

Loud computers are most always caused by bad cooling fans.