Friday, January 08, 2010


Today is Friday January 8th. I am looking out and seeing a nice little coating of snow. I was really beat yesterday morning but made it. We had a Zoning Board meeting last nite which went on to after 10pm. We approved changes to 2 developments that would change them from age-restricted to non age-restricted. These requests were in response to the slumping real estate market in which nothing was selling. One of them was the riverfront condos that are planning to be built.
Work was very buzy of course and I got some really bizarre news via email, just wonder what will shake out. I then was really hungry and went to the Crown Chicken and got my phone charged by the man behind the counter. Got 3 legs for 3 bucks and boy it was pretty tasty!
Gay marriage was defeated in NJ and with the new Republican Gov it will not happen anytime soon.
2010 is going to be an interesting year. Well, have a great weekend :)

No comments: