Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Facebook Memories:

Well, I went trolling though Facebook yesterday and today. Man I found some folks from High School I have not seen nor heard in 30 years or so. I also found a Facebook site about Ardmore Jr. High that was fun to read about all the teachers and the the motto. "ENTER TO LEARN GO FORTH TO SERVE." and STUDY IN ORDER THAT YOU MAY LEARN TO LIVE. That school was one of a kind for sure. Go to my Facebook site. You know just spell my name MARK KRULL under the "search" you will see that I am in this group.. On to more mondane stuff. The 408 was quite squeeky yesterday as you can hear from this video. Well go to get dressed and go to work now

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Ok, I joined the group. I uploaded a couple of photos that I think you took. I found them on my computer somewhere.

I know I have more stuff scanned in, but it must be on another computer. And, of course, lots of stuff in the basement that could be scanned.