Sunday, January 10, 2010

Janurary 9th Mundane and then Some

January 9th ends. Its was a mundane yet off kilter day as well. Yoga class was excellent. It was relaxing and we had folks who I have seen in awhile join us. We then ordered out from a Mexican restaurant 2 nice size burritos. They fed us for lunch and dinner and were tasty and fresh.We cleaned out the studio and Ronnie moved out most of her belongings. I just got a facebook notice that my niece is engaged and inviting folks over. Our Flowering Maple is growing very nicly in our bathroom. I guess it likes the humidity. I bought it during my stint at the Philadelphia Flower Show several years ago.
I went to the new barbershop on High Street.Its called Peppy's Kuts and it where the Revelation Records used to be. The gentleman was nice. We talked about the Eagles before they struck out against the Cowboys. The score was 34-14 The Cowboys look like the best team in the NFC right now. I got an email that makes me want to want to take a Tylenol and I just plan to ignore it since this person is being a hater. Anyway, I am hoping to get a good sleep and wake up when I want to. Its the one day I can sleep in and drink the coffee

No comments: