Sunday, January 03, 2010

Jan 2nd and 3rd Stuff

Well, the current year of 2010 started pretty quietly. On the 1st we took the dogs for a walk to the riverfront.It was nice since it was very mild for Janurary, unlike today which is very windy and COLD!! We did some work on the house changing the bedroom and other stuff such as that. I did large shopping trip at the Shop Rite. Later we went to the Millville Queen Diner. I had a chicken cheesesteak and Carolyne had pancakes. It was a easy way to eat after the New Years hoopla faded away. Yesterday Jan 2nd. I went to Carolyne's class at the Energy Center in Bridgeton NJ.
It was a good class where I got to stretch out and unwind. Next we went out doing some puttering around the house to clean it up a bit. I vaccumed the basement with out Shop Vac that we own and Carolyne was grading papers and keeping the kitchen clean for all thecooking that Carolyne, Steve and I do. I am surprised about the amount of cooking I do but it is a good thing and it saves money. Now just to keep it clean.Just had to turn the heat down since Steve said his room is too warm and he had to open a window.
After that I went to get beer and wine and we chilled out and watched Law and Order. Well, its very late at nite on jan 3rd. In fact its 1am. Its the last day of a 3 day weekend then Monday at work I have 4 appeals to deal with plus a bunch of apts on my new caseload.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else heard of this group? I first learned about it when searching for forex training. It does look good and I would rather place money in the hands of professional people then gamble around but i have a hard time believing it will produce 20% a month. I'm a little confused because oceanside appears to be forex investment compounding w/ network marketing. do i have to recruit others to earn any money? I'm just looking for a safe place to invest. Please advise.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://motorcityhaunts.com/BB/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18193]unlock iphone[/url]