Saturday, January 16, 2010

3rd Friday Jan 15rh 2010

Well, This past Friday, 3rd Friday, I drove the car to work. Boy its fun but I did wish I had my glasses (got them today Saturday) and the radio stations would stop sucking. I did get to the end of Rt 55 and WXPN had a good tune on and I decided I would take a video. It was making a soundtrack to start the day and this blog entry. Work was buzy and its obvious that I did not get done all that stuff that was listed in the early morning email we all got. The weekend started Friday evening after work, when I dropped off Lauren Lopez's work at the Rite Aide a block away from work. Seen here is one of my favorites. It looked so good in our gallery along with the others. We have more art from others who have not picked it up as of yet. We got some food at New York Style pizza and stayed in for the night. Third Friday's ain't what they used to be but that's the way life goes. Heard Brainchurch was busy. Steve and his brother played. One day I am going to have to go see them play someday soon. Well, on to Saturday

1 comment:

CaptNJack said...

... I worry about you WALKING without your glasses... heh. H