Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Sunday, January 21: Leaving Costa Rica and Travel Adventures

This morning there was no foundation, but we had ourselves 

a really nice 8 AM yoga class with Chris. It was more full today than yesterday. It was a really nice session and everybody was kind of solemn afterwards just because 


it’s a last class. Anyhow, I went ahead and took a nice shower and got my last-minute packing done. I did some videos and dumb. We then went to breakfast and then breakfast was really very tasty and they 

had bread with it and it was they had guac as well. It was very good. I ate a lot of the fruit, including the papaya and the pineapple. Afterwards, get some finishing up with the packing and 


decided I would keep my travel yoga mat because it was good to me and never know when you’re gonna need it. Anyhow, after breakfast, and after the packing, the guy in the 


van came over and we all set her goodbyes and loaded our stuff in the in the vans. The airport ride was much smoother because it was a lot cooler and I didn’t have long pants on. we had nice conversation in the van with folks
 and it’s now 3:04 PM and waiting for our boarding call to Charlotte. We got to Charlotte OK despite the fact that they had to replace one pilot with another so instead of leaving 

at 6 PM which would’ve forced us to miss the flight they found somebody in time, but then the hell really began when we got we were a group of four or five other people and they all got on 

the plane but we missed the plane and somehow they all got in front of us. We got in the wrong line at TSA and then we went up to the gate in front of this goober who told us that oh our tickets were given away

 15 minutes ahead of time which I know is patently false because the people in our 

group barely Barely made. In fact, we texted one of them and they said all of them just 

showed up and barely made it, so I don’t know what the fucking hurry was. I think they were 

all anxious to leave and they’re under pressure leave the goober

 was told to tell us that we were about two minutes late for the flight  so we’re staying 

overnight at the Charlotte airport cause they offered the hotel room 

even though we proved to them that it was due to the airline but they said that the pilot was overtime because 

of flight delays and flight delays. Do not entitle you to shit from 



Airlines and that’s all I gotta say about today , so we will definitely be the

 talk of the town we go back to the studio now I probably won’t do any yoga till Tuesday so that’s that and I’ll have to have to cancel my therapist appointment as well. 

No comments: