Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wednesday, January 10: Humping It

This morning I got up at 6:45 AM because I knew my housekeeping

 lady was going to come in and do some cleaning. I generally don’t have her come early but I thought it was the only way I could get her in before I had to get ready for 

Costa Rica etc. I guess I could’ve done it on Saturday but I just didn’t think that through all the way. She came on time and basically took him out an hour

 to clean up. Meanwhile I was trying to put away unnecessary, vitamin supplements that were filling up my kitchen table Getting my laundry from the dryer and folding that up and taking all my garbage 

out to the hallway for Pat to take down. Afterwards I asked her to give me a ride to an ATM because I forgot to take 
out money 

for. Anyway, I managed to get the money and then she dropped me off back at Millbourne and I caught a train just as it was arriving which was really cool

 because I actually showed up at work at 8:30 AM which was on time which I hardly


ever get to work on time, so that was that was good , I got the Mike’s and did some little bit of cleanup and he took a shower. We have an 
appointment
at 1:45 but of course we’re gonna leave at 1 AM at 1 PM and you know all that stuff I’m gonna go to yoga at seven tonight I’m kind of tired. I’m glad today’s


nice out and not raining out. Well I got a surprise call from the dentist and they had my replacement tooth come in and it took about five minutes literally

 to jam it in there. It’s a lot different a lot larger and thicker than the last ones so hopefully it’ll last me a few years before 

cracking apart. I walked out of there paying about 20 minutes later they called 
me so I paid them. I was kind of hoping to 

wait till after I came back from Costa Rica but no such luck.anyway it’s now 145 and Mike ended 
up getting out around 3:15 PM so 

we took Uber and got back in time fortunately. Next time went to 4 PM yoga and that was hard cause I’m really tired and then I went to Mary’s and hung out then 

we went to yen and I was really Steph then went back to Mary’s and had some delicious takeout and then I called the 21 ran for it and I think I hurt my 



knee a little bit my left knee anyway it’s 1110 gotta go to sleep bye I really needed to sleep because it was a very busy day today and yesterday with all its monsoon goodness. I did have a nice time with Mary and that was the saving grace of the whole day. I like the in classroom to try it without doing Hot Yoga beforehand.

No comments: