Monday, January 01, 2024

Monday, January 1: Road Trip to LBI and EV Adventures

Well, I woke up at the Dorchester after a fun Yoga New Year’s Eve. We 

got up had us breakfast took our sweet time and picked up the car from the garage at the bottom of the Dorchester. I heard the latest on Mike’s condition which was that some doctors are coming in on 



Wednesday and they’re going to start doing something on Friday of next week. Or this week. Mike Ward is going to be the hospital

 overnight tonight thank goodness and I’ll have to stay tuned for that. We then got our butts going and headed out to 
Long Beach Island. Our first stop was At the mayors halfway house. I had to stop here for all-time sake. They had a bunch of people over and then have 

some of the same stuff that’s been here since I was a kid. It’s now 1:11 PM. We’re 

about to head out to Long Beach Island. we got the Long Beach Island and

 we ran into Ron. Nichol actually called him and told him I was coming here and I met him at his house temporary quickly. Post for pictures and everything 

like that. We ended up running low electricity for EV and we had to run around for hours looking for EV station that works. 

None of them on the island worked. We ended up in Stratford Township New Jersey right in Manahawkin. We found a really slow but free station. We 

waited until 8:00 PM to move out of that machine. I basically made it with

 19 miles left to spare now the job is to find a parking garage that

 has an EV machine that I don’t have to pay out the butt for. Our first trip was the Rittenhouse garage, which is 35 bucks a day and you know not feeling it man

 but it was a safe trip and the car drove fine, so this is our next adventure. I end up going to the 

quartermaster Plaza where my EV app said to go. Who is the closest fast 

charging station? It took an hour to fill it up to 60% full. Needless to say I won’t 

renting at 30th St. because it’s always
 a hot mess. Yes, this pretty much wore me out but I drank some iced tea and I felt pretty energized but I think I have to trim my sales next week. That’s the feeling I’m getting I feel I’m fighting off something.

No comments: