Saturday, January 06, 2024

Saturday, January 6: Choir Practice and My Brother Mike

I did sleep pretty well last night I must say I got up around eight about 9 AM this 

morning still nursing the cold that I’ve been fighting the whole week since I got back from Long Beach Island on that stupid electric vehicle, the Chevy volt. 

Anyhow, I got a new delivery of super coffee and another bogus style package

 which feels cheap but that’s what they’re going with. Anyhow,

 today we got the first bit of snow this winter. There’s absolutely no accumulation 

and it’s all gonna turn to rain anyway it’s just gray and yucky

 outside. It’s 1253. I’m at 13th and Walnut going at 2/13 and Spruce

 for the PVOP choir rehearsal. it’s new 2:26 PM. We have a five minute break during practice at 



around 2 o’clock. We got the latest from Mary about Mike situation. It’s really 

complicated and he’s not coming home for the weekend



 so I don’t know what the Hecks going on. I’m feeling OK. Pizza break 

at 3 o’clock that’s all I can say. The pizza arrived late, but it tasted 


So good. Anyhow, I chowed down three slices and finished off my super coffee. When I let exited the choir office, it was nasty and rainy and crappy. So when I stopped at the 

Dorchester, I kind of sat for about 15 minutesto dry off. Now about 7:00 PM I got the Mary’s and she is very nice and offered to dry off my 

pants, socks and hat which were pretty wet from this shitty rain that we’re having. I’m feeling closer to normal and Mary’s feeling herself and I’m gonna have some tea soon. I also 

tried on these hiking shoes that I’m gonna use when I go to Costa Rican  Starting January 14. I’m looking forward to it. Alice talk to me the prognosis for Mike isn’t really great because the cancer has spread. I’m
 enjoying my company with Mary and probably stay there till about nine or 8:30 PM because I still wanna go to bed get home at an  
early hour and stuff choir practice wasn’t bad at all. I left Mary’s around 9:45 PM and took an Uber because the weather was so gross and I didn’t want to get wet again

No comments: