Sunday, January 07, 2024

Sunday, January 7: Visiting Mom and Yoga

After a pretty good nights sleep, I forced myself to get up at 10 o’clock. 

I could’ve easily slept till noon. I got myself a had breakfast aaaaand waiting to hear from Dave about when I was supposed to be at media. Turns out 
that he wrote me back but I didn’t see the 

at message so I’m showing up about 45 minutes later than 1130. I got to the 69th St. on time and of course they are doing shuttle buses which take 15 minutes

 longer than the trolley. Dave is very patient about it then sat on the bus finished up yesterday‘s blog posting when I got up it was still drizzling but now as of 12:03 PM, it’s  Partly sunny outside

 believe it or not. Dave’s gonna pick me up in downtown media after I get off the shuttle bus. It’s 12:58 PM. I ordered pancakes and scrapple at the golf club. It’s me David my 

mom. Wes was unable to make it. Hopefully he’ll substitute for me next Sunday when I’m flying off the Costa Rica. Anyhow, we left and Dave dropped me off at 

the media train 20 minutes early so it will take me straight to JFK Boulevard. I wanted to get my juice and Matt but I forgot my mat but I did get his drugs after waiting a little while took forever for the CVS pharmacist 



to figure out two peoples pharmacies front of me. 3:48 PM right now. I am barely to make my class on time.
 I think I’ll make it on time. It’s really kind of breezy and gray and windy anyway

. I made it to class on time with five minutes to spare. There’s interesting interesting going to a Sunday class. I generally don’t go to class
on Sundays. Anyhow, class was decent. I 

got dizzy a couple times after class, and the pancakes didn’t affect me too bad, I was very fortunate the room wasn’t a boiling cauldron like it was two weeks
 ago. After class I went to Mary’s and hung out for a little bit. It was nice to hang out and not be sick so it was good. When I got on the way back, I talked to Wes and we talked for

 a long time about Mike situation and the latest rants. We talked for 



an hour and a half. And then went to bed and, it dawned on me that my goodness it’s a week and I’ll be flying out to Costa Rica getting to the airport by 6 AM next Sunday morning 

No comments: