Saturday, January 27, 2024

Saturday, January 27: Rittenhouse, Home and Yoga

Hello. I woke up on a very mild day in Rittenhouse Square. I 

had some delicious breakfast after going to the store and getting some OJ. Then we hung out for a bit and I had to head on 

home to do laundry, laundry, switch, yoga, clothes, etc. That went OK. I then went to the yoga class at 4 PM. There was a bunch of people there for the yoga teacher training 

this weekend so I got the seat people. I don’t usually see like Kaitlyn and people in person from Costa Rica. It was a good class. It was hot but I had a lot of liquids and


 I felt a little bit strong because I slept in. After class we decided to get some Indian food, which was very tasty. We went ahead and picked it up and it was quite good. We 

watched network from 1976 when Faye Dunaway was really young and you had William Holden and others in there. It was



 dated, but it was really current as well.I enjoyed it quite very much tomorrow’s our “together concert

. I brought all my choir music just in case I stay over and I don’t have 

to go back-and-
forth to find my stuff. I already have my choir outfit at Mary’s for when we flew off to Costa Rica and I had to change my outfit to a regular outfit toget to the airport.

 

No comments: