Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday, January 24: A Foggy Day w/ 2 Yoga Classes


I woke up this morning to find out that my food delivery that was coming this morning. Wasn’t gonna make it because the driver couldn’t find 
my place. I think

 this is the first time it ever happened. So I just had them try again tomorrow I guess what I should 

do isturn my buzzer on so the driver can find my stuff. Now three items aren’t gonna show up because I didn’t allow substitutions or something so we’ll see what happens tomorrow about that. 
Anyhow, I got my new headphones because the other one just broke

 and I found the little dongle stopped operating correctly, so that was a problem. So 

I went to the Apple Store and ran to Mary who is getting her phone 

looked at. I figured out the Facebook problem she had but she found out that her iCloud backup wasn’t running.
 So she was paying for extra space for nothing so that was good. I went to Mike’s and, we walked today and that was good. He felt better so we’re gonna push that unless it’s really really cold 

or it’s shitty rain. We’re gonna have shitty rain tomorrow and Friday but it’s gonna be mild 50s high 50s outside. I didn’t quite finish off the second day in Costa Rica. I think I literally need to just sit there do it like homework  Iwill



 try to catch up on my blog pictures and shit. It’s 5:21 PM and I’m running a little later than I want to be but I had so much fun just loafing at Mike’s after work. Doing my social media thing which I was weaned off of for a while. I’m doing 

yoga classes today I’m doing a 90 minute and a yen. I forgot to bring my thermos so I’m gonna have to buy a large water figure out the mixture and be ready for class in about eight minutes and I’m just hitting Walnut in 15th so I got a hustle. 
I took the 75 minute class which thank God it was 75 minutes because at the end I was completely wiped out. It was hot and there was 30 people in the class. It was in the downstairs room which is small as it is. After that, I took the end class which was a perfect antidote, and I was loosen enough to do the poses. Afterwards I ordered Singapore noodles For both Mary and it was very good then we watched Fargo the movie. The series Fargo you have to pay 295 per show and buy it. It’s kind of a rip off or sit through a bunch of commercials. I’m glad I’m not hooked on streaming services. They really are like ATM machines they get you hooked in. They charge your fees. Anyhow, I was beat . 

No comments: