Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturday Oct 27

Sunset Last Night at 44th and Sansom
Takin Care of Business
 This write-up concerns it's self with a certain today October 27th. I first met my sponsor. This was the kind of sponsorship that I needed to move forward from my rut. I met several people from the program as we were having coffee at Saxby's at 20th and Walnut Streets. I then  came home and cooked up some pasta. I was quite hungry and ate quite a bit. I felt very tired and  took a nap. Boy oh boy was that really nice! When I woke up 2 hours later, I dispensed with my recycling.  I decided to do a few unfinished errands.
To the Rooms
I went to the U Do We Do to drop  off laundry  and next went to Fresh Grocer to drop off a bunch of plastic bags for recycling. Next I went  to the Post Office to mail in my fines and restitution that I  owe. I paid a part of it. I was NOT able to get the online payment website to work after several frustrating attempts to do so. To finish my SEPTA trip, I went downtown to meet a friend at a book signing at the book trader. His wife writes horror novels and won an award at the Terror Film Festival that I reported on last week.. We then went to their condo nearby and watched Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU. We got the the weather report...
At Friend's Condo
As you all know, we here in the East Coast are gonna get whacked by hurricane Sandy. By the time it gets here in late tonite and Monday, it will not be a hurricane BUT will collide with a Nor'easter and cold air to cause a possible Clusterf^%ck!!
Well, Obama still has a slight lead in the Battleground States. Its really too close to call and it seems its a matter of which poll suits my support for the President.
Well, got to meet a friend at the Satellite Coffee now.



No comments: