Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Week: October 22 and 23


Good Coffee!
Hi this week has started ok thus far. Monday I woke up really tired and just had to get though the day. I got by work and went to meeting at 12 and Locust. I was so tired I think I fell asleep. I did manage to go shopping and took some very nice photos. They were the highlight of the day. Tuesday I got up  feeling pretty good since I got 10 hours of sleep. I opened up a new package of coffee and it came out like a brick. It looked pretty cool, I shared on Facebook a photo of the brick of coffee.
Tired at 50
At Gratitude Oct 23
Its supposed to be warm this week. I think the high was 76 degrees. I have not decided to do when my iPhone plan ends in March. Also bank turned down modifcation. Stay tuned for that.... Well good night

No comments: