Monday, October 15, 2012

One Year Later

Route 408 friends

Good day. Its Monday October 15th 2012. This past weekend was the most West Philly fun I have had since I moved back here almost a year ago. Actually Sunday was fun West Philly day. I first met up with a friend I have not seen in about 10 years or so. She is a drummer and is the grooviest woman I know. She is doing well save for her knee which was injured in a bike accident in June. We had a fun time catching up and  getting some good laughs. It was like an acid flashback or as I might say a flaccid assback. It was like I wanted some Ass Bale with my Raisin Bran. I then saw my sponsor at the Abyssiniana at 45 and Locust. Saturday night met with friends in Pitman for dinner. Boy that was a grand ole time. Most of the crew made it.
Been making meeting and going downtown most days over the past 7 months.
I am now inspired by George Harrison. He was a seeking soul who was not afraid to breach self boundaries. Here is one of my favorites. I first remember this song back when I was a child going to LBI and playing the jukebox at Mayo's Half-Way House on Route 72. Its a great rockin tune with a positive message. I will be back.

No comments: