Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend of Feb 18th Though 20th

Dunkin Donuts: Camden
It was on ok week, I suppose. Stayed in Philly Weds night and went to a friend's house. She did her complaining but overall a decent conversation. I then went to get some take out food in the hood which is not far from Pat's house.It all ok but the weekend was better.
West Philly Weds Feb 16
40th St. Station Feb 17
Lotus: 3rd Friday 2-18
Millville 3rd Friday
Jesus likes Sat Yoga Class!!
Cat R Comfortable at home
Hanging in our Kitchen Sun 2-10
Newest and Only Vegan Eatery in Millville at the Cottages.
Friday night was 3rd Friday in Millville. I did a 10 min check of the festivities since it was so mild and I live so close to High Street. It looked pretty festive. Carolyne discovered a vegan place at the cottages on High Street. I had very nice sandwich for dinner. We checked it out on Saturday and Yesterday and the food was real tasty and I felt I ate something good for me. The owners  stated that they did well on 3rd Friday. I wish them luck!
Sunday we checked out Bogarts Books for a short stint. There was a nice crowd there. I also checked out if we could get a deal on 2 iPhones via AT&T. It is yet determined if we got the deal. I did my best but it might be for naught.  We will see.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I like the security glass at Dunkin DOnuts Camden NJ!