Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Demolition on High Street Millville


Feb 1st High and Pine Streets
High and Pine Facing South
Good Day. Its Tuesday am and the rain is falling. Its wet and cold but I am tired of the snow at this point. Yesterday the Arrow Tax Building went down in a heap. I was not able to be there but I received photos that show the dramatic scene. I see this as progress in Millville's downtown. Its now a disruption but its temporary and we will see better days ahead. I had heard that when the brick pavers went in, there were upset folks, but the pavers look nice instead of just plain old cement. The  above is the last video of the buildings before they were leveled. The photos are the buildings taken during the day yesterday Feb 1st. It is an awesome sight for sure. It pretty cool to live next to history being made. One day 100 years from now folks will see this and be amazed. Have a good day

No comments: