Friday, February 04, 2011

Early Feb 2011

Being Mellow at Local 44
View of Zoning Board Meeting 
Good early morning to y'all. Its been an interesting few days in this second month of 2011. First off High Street is now OPEN.This is a good first step in the renovation of the block. Zoning Board was last night and only 6 of us made it, so one of the cases was postponed. It was a short meeting. We are planning to attend the Levoy Fundraiser next Saturday and get a tour of the Riverfront Condos next Sunday.  I am really looking forward to these events Weds night I stayed at my friends house and  just chilled out. Went to Local 44 and had a beer and then got  a good nights sleep. Last night was a different story, my dog June kept needing to go out. It was 3 times in 5 hours, so I am not feeling so great. Taking the 4:15 crack of down 408 bus today. I have a cat to watch and be a witness to a 8am interview at work for a real pain in the butt customer at work. Ought to be interesting. Well, got to run to catch that early bus.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: