Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hope and Despair and Welfare

So much to keep track of yet so easy to ignore. Please do not leave my friend hanging. Be careful when recording a band some might later not appriciate you filming you. I bet soon the freedom to video will be restricted for the right to privicy and you will need to carry a waver form authorized by the government. A new renter will be needed in April.
This gun., Its a Lugar and its pretty shiny and threatning for sure but there is reason for hope and light while in this life tunnel is my existance. The weather will be warm. This means Spring cleaning will be in the works. Taskmasters UNITE!! Unite for a cleaner world that smells like bleach.
The Pitchers and Catchers reported for the Phillies in Clearwater Fla this week. Speaking of Fla, I hope to get a job helping my friends move to their NEW Winter Home. I can drive them and be handy while putting more stuff on my blog that has nothing to do with my family.
Some have more time then others at this point. Others must find and create their own time since most of the time they have is for other people and the universe. Cowards do not face these externalities and become very unhappy and do not just try to enjoy the experience. As Kevin Spacey in American Beauty opines, we can have misirable little lives. This does not have to be and I am finding my way to find meaning in all this. Even while some may dismiss this blog, I am in it for the long haul.


I see that time is ticking till Spring arrives. Now however I need to catch the 4:15am 408!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: