Friday, February 11, 2011

A Quick Cold Week and a Creep

DA leaving Elmwood 2-9

At Mikes after watching movie
I do not have much to write about but its been an ok week thus far. I have been taking SEPTA as you can see from the photo and been hearing of some Millville Fist fellow creeping around taking photos and making comments about the Levoy. More on that another day. Watched American Beauty with Keven Spacey and Annette Benning. Its quite the movie. I could see it again. It come out back in 1999.
The Dr Office
I went to City Line Ave via SEPTA from West Philly and man it was cold as hell. I found out the hard way that I had the wrong day for the appointment. I was one tired man last night when it was all said and done. It's supposed to hit 50 tomorrow or Sunday. Boy that will feel good for sure.
On the SEPTA Route 44
I am driving today and since I have no milk, I will hit the 7-11 to get food for me and stamps for my friend who need ONE stamp.I wonder what is going to happen in Egypt. At this point Mubarak is not leaving


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: