Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot Summer Daze!


Well, its been awhile since I last said anything. I went to Brignintene with Carolyne and the dogs. There is a section that allows dogs and 4-wheel autos. It was a nice time. I left work early on Tuesday and we went out to early dinner at Toad Fish for dinner and I watched my first WHOLE World Cup game. Argentina beat Greece 2-nil!!
My friend Carl experienced good ole Verizon customer service. I feel your pain man. Work is getting really buzy with more paperwork then ever. They love to use paper even though the goal is a paperless office. OK, we can all start LAUGHING NOW!!
Its real HOT!! Its been over 90 for 5 days now. Its going to be 96 in Millville and 99 degrees in Philly.
I have 2 pet-sitting jobs today so I wear shorts to work and then change at work. Lets go USA

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Looks like you got a good safari hat there.

Unknown said...

Thanks man. I used Google Translate to respond to a more recent post. This Chinese person keeps responding.