Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12.The Sun Comes Out

I started my day after breakfast by walking the dogs down High Street and along the riverfront. They were really up for it and June got cooled off There were several artists doing some plein air painting along High St and the riverfront. Its not so humid and there is a breeze out at this time. I then went to Bogarts and had a nice iced coffee. There was a story-time for kids and all was cool but the dogs needed to leave. It was mellow and one of the kids wanted a photo of each of our dogs, so I just sent an email to her Grandfather who I see at the bookstore fairly often. Next I plan to walk to Carl and Liz''s Art Sale and see how it is going. Its about 1:04 pm and I am having lunch. I am off to Carl and Liz its now 1:30
Hung our with Rich Liz Carl JT and family. It was a gas just to hear some good stories that are true. Watched most of the 2nd half of the US vs England World Cup game. It was 1-1 and stayed that way. I missed the US goal but the reaplay shows the English goalie plan MUFFED the ball. Can;t wait to read the English Press about that!
Walked the pups back to Carl's and hung out. The dogs had some good fun and there were good laughs and laughs are good for you!

No comments: