Saturday, June 05, 2010

First Friday at Gallery 50

Carl Johnson, Liz Nicklus, Kevin Quigley, and Mo Pagano are showing at Gallery 50 this month. You can read more on Carl's blog that http://wuli.com/?p=2899 Last night was first Friday in Bridgeton NJ. I was able to see the latest works by each and see some friends as well. After the opening, went to to Jen and Ron Swift’s house for cocktails, and good conversation. We watched the Flyers tie the Stanley Cup series 2-2. Here are a few photos and a videofrom the opening and the after party. I have some on my facebook page. Tried to get on "Newsfeed" and after clicking on " Most Recent", I found my writeup about last night. When I click on the "Top News" my entry does not show. I wonder why? Anyhow. ENJOY the photos and the video! The exhibit continues until June 25.
Well, its hot and time to get some stuff done with the help of cold coffee.

No comments: