Tuesday, March 02, 2010

NJ Transit: Can You Hear Me!!


Well, I woke up yesterday with digestive issues and then this morning I was stretching and BAMM!! I pulled a muscle at my shoulder and it was not fun getting outta bed. Guess I am getting older....

Anyway, yesterday I arrived in Camden to catch the bus at 6:28pm and soon after, the 5:55 bus AND the 6:15pm bus show up AT THE SAME TIME!! Well, as you see in the photo, the 5:55pm bus loads up with a total of 61 people while the 6:15 bus speeds off with NO PASSENGERS!

Something needs to be done about the scheduling. The 5:55 always is stuffed with folks while the 6:15 out of Camden has hardly anyone. Hey Gov. Christie, instead of raising fares 30%, cut out the 6:15 pm 408 out of Camden.
I am sure there are other routes with spastic scheduling that could be streamlined WITHOUT hurting the folks who depend on NJ Transit.
The bus ride was a trip. More video later. Have a good day with little or no accumulation!

No comments: