Sunday, March 07, 2010

Four Days off the Internet



We decided that we did not need to pay the extra $$$ for a land line we did not use much and only rang when we were not in the mood. Well, we had to "unbundle". This means Verizon had to cut off our DSL from Thurday March 4th to this coming Tueday March 9th. When I called on Friday, I got some mumbo-jumbo..Oh they get to raise my monthly internet up $10 bucks. Well, since I am cut off the internet, Here a review of the last several days. Well, Thursday night the zoning board had 2 cases that were pretty cut and dried. One of them was a property on Pine Street that was once a flower shop. It’s a residential area and the man is a well-know builder in the area.Friday, I took the day off from work. I got to take a leisurely stroll though downtown Center City Millville with my 2 dogs. The weather was pleasant (its March) and the dogs were loving the walk. We all then went to Bogarts and had a muffin top and a small coffee. I just hung out for 20 min or so, went home to start doing paperwork for my taxes.

Saturday, we sat outside in the brilliant sunshine then went to Ostara Yoga and enjoyed it for the stretching and the relaxation I got to experience. I next went on Spring cleaning projects that were minor in nature but needed to get done anyhow. We went to Marburn Curtains and pick up a few items and ran in to friends who are fixing their house like we fervishly were doing a year ago for the gallery.
Today we contunued the spring cleaning and visited Fred and saw his latest work withh discarded glass. We had his delious home cooking included curried chicken salad. I am at bogarts till they have to have me leave to lockout. Now to check my email.

No comments: