Monday, March 15, 2010

March 13th.. All Wet Yet Fun

Hello there. This past Saturday, I got up and took the US Census test at 10am. I did ok not great but passed pretty easily. It was a bit stressful since 28 questions had to be answered in 30 min. More time was taken with completing paperwork and listening to instructions then the actual test. Now I must wait to hear from them.Next I took the bus to Philly to do an errand. I lost the art card I got Friday. The rain was extremely heavy with flooding all over. It was really bad between Westville and Brooklawn. I filmed our bus negotiating the flooded out roads. I then got soaked in Frankford, well my pants and feet only. I then got back on the trains to get to Camden. Man the wind was kicking and blowing at 30-50MPH and that is no lie. I waited at Camden for 30 min since the Woodbury Rt 406 bus was 20 minutes late. I then caught the Woodbury Bus to Shellenes in Westville to meet some friends I have met taking the NJ Transit 408th. We had a nice time.It was a good nite... There were alot of folks bar-hopping via the bus when we were there.
I was quite the tired soul after that.

No comments: