Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Election Day: Vote or Else!

Well, the day of reckoning is now upon us in the good ole USA. The pundits have been crowing how the Republicans will take
Our Political Future??
the House of Representatives and gain at least 45 to 55 seats if not more. That wing nut Sharon Angle is in a good position to beat Harry Reid, the current Senate Majority Leader and dig this, the experts think that the US Senate will go Republican in 2012 if not this year.
The right-wing media machine has been in full battle cry since November 2008 when Obama won the Presidency. I remember listening to Sean Hannity and he called the right wing the "Conservative Underground". Yup, that same very conservative underground that has spent MILLIONS in unlimited campaign spending. They only want power for power sake. As Senator Mich McConnell said and I will paraphrase, Our goal is to make Barack Obama a one-term President.
I will however have to vote for the Republicans for the Cumberland County Freeholder race. I can not in good conscience vote for folks who run a vicious vulgar campaign of personal destruction. I wanted to hear how Mr. Thompson and Mr. Pepitone  were going to address the problems out county faces. I am glad I did not hold my breath. Here is Jennifer Swift telling it like it is
It’s important for democrats to denounce this type of campaign. In this case, I believe silence can be construed as agreement, or at very least, acceptance. Well, it’s just not acceptable.


All this having been said, the final truth of the matter is that Sam Fiocchi and Carl Kirstein are just the better candidates. They come to the election without ulterior motives, and with a legacy of successful accomplishments in life.
Please vote for Sam Fiocchi and Carl Kirstein and send a message to King Lou and his minions.

As for Democrats. Stop being wussies and just go out and vote for the other Dems on your ballot. This could be a VERY depressing evening it might be like a car wreck, I will just have to STARE!!!!
The republicans will co-opt the Tea Party and dump them once their usefulness has been exhausted!

I am Mark and I approved this message


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: