Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back to Work

Well, its back to work. It was very buzy for my last 3 day work week after my fun trip to Oakland and Berkley. Boy that was a good time I must say You can see a good sample of photos on my
Picasa photo album
Hope you enjoy them. You can see my latest California Videos at my YouTube page.
Meanwhile, I have to get up real early and the Giants are now ahead 17-16 with 6:38 left in the game. This seems to be a tale of missed opportunities in the red zone for the Eagles. I think I might just get to bed for the 4:15am bus so I can go to this house of 15 foster cats. Holy crap...McCoy for 50 Yards TOUCHDOWN!!! 22-17 Eagles!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Liz Nicklus said...

Mark - as a fellow animal lover -how can you possibly root for the Eagles? Check out the link on my Facebook page and the commentary by Fran Reilly in today's DJ.

One of many of the problems in today's society, people do not need to be idolizing the piece of filth that is Michael Vick or the team he plays for.