Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

A Tennis ball Author: User:Fcb981
One Serious Tennis Ball
Its a serious tennis ball kind of morning and afternoon that is for sure. Its cloudy and it started to rain 2hr ago but now it stopped in time for the Millville Thanksgiving Parade. The kids are coming over in about an hour (e.g 3pm). I did some errands like go to Staples to get a printer cartridge so I can print out statements.
Some serious stuff going on!
Wire Baskets for the Holiday... Why not??
When  I was flying to and from Oakland California, I somehow managed to AVOID the body scans and the check on my junk. All I had to do was to take off my shoes and empty out my pockets. I guess I was lucky or I just am so non-threatening that they did not bother. The TSA has pissed off EVERYBODY from Palin lovers to  pissed of liberals mad at Obama. I think they will be forced to modify their procedures.
I hope to be at the Millville New Jersey Parade. When family comes over, we will probably got to the Peking Tokyo to go out or just order out and eat at home. I think I will indulge in a cold Miller Light before then.
Our New Sign of the Times
The video below shows what a plain ole day its been thus far.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: