Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterns Day: The Day Before My Trip

Flag of Oakland, California. Image created by ...Image via Wikipedia
Well, it was a beautiful day out. The sun was brilliant and there was a nice sweet breeze. It was a good day to be off from the welfare office. We first went to the park with the dogs. We lied in the sun and mellowed out. Next we checked out some old cement structures. We got some cool photos. This is just one of them. Did some errends around the house. One of the things was to make some changes to a sign
Near the Riverfront Park

 Carolyne and I did some painting of the Fithian House Tee-Pee sign. It will be quite different when its done. We plan to put out on the street at the corner of High and Pine to let folks know that there is yoga class going on. We had a fun time.
I am now finished packing for my trip to Oakland. I will get some cash and then take the 408 to Philly and stay overnight at Pats house. I printed out my boarding pass and now got to fly.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: