Friday, October 08, 2010

October 6 and 7 2010

College design major on the bus
The first full week of October was ok I suppose. It rained half the time and I was again busy at work but I did make progress. This photo is of a computer a young woman had on the 408 bus. Oct 6th we almost got into 2 accidents with aggressive drivers.
A bad driver distracted
I missed that action with my camera since I was trying to take a quickie nap before going to the Bridge Plaza in Camden. The same night Ray Halliday pitched a no-hitter for the Phillies against the Reds. I did see Shawn Victorino get a 2-run single to make it 4-0 Phillies. That is how the game ended.  Before I went to work, I left from Pat's house and before work I went to a sandwich place called Yock's. They are on the corner of 57th and Chestnut Streets in Philly. I ordered my favorate which is an egg and cheese and hot peppers on a cinnamon raisin bagel ..YUM!!  After that,  at work, I got into a tiff with one of the managers at work. That caused me to have
to miss the Zoning Board meeing last nite. Guess what, they failed to reach quarom! Man that sucks. Today I have the day off to get stuff done around the house. Man, it is such a nice day out. Our nighbor Kirk is fixing the 2nd floor apt since appairently it was trashed by the former tenents. They were nice people in my opinion but that is kinda sad really. Well, enough for now. Got to go
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: