Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday Oct 12

At the PATCO Station 6:45pm
Center City around 8am
Yesterday, was back to the grind and the  1st time since last Thursday. I was cited at work for not following the chain of command at work since I had a disagreement with a big manager about a case. The insubordination
8am waiting for the El
charge was dropped. Maybe next time I will get a large tattoo on my arm. Then again lets just drop the whole thing. It started to rain during the Rt 408 bus ride but by
A non descript building
at 11th Street since that was the ONLY place that takes credit cards. Its AMAZING that at most SEPTA ticket windows, you have to use cash. Lets get real, credit card machines are not high tech. This is just so backward, but I guess that is just SEPTA. Work was slow and tiring since I was put back in my place. Oh well, lets hope that is over.the time I got to West Philly on 40th street the sun was  blazing. I had to get SEPTA tokens
A woman's cloth bag 
After work, I took PATCO from 8th Street and met Carolyne in Collingswood at the non-descript building that she takes her yoga certification classes. She was observing another class. The Collingswood PATCO station is just a big parking lot. Its such  a sweet commuter town  and you would NEVER know how close you are to Camden. They must have a good police force keeping the Camden dregs and heroin addicts away from the nice crowds at the tony restaurants. Well got to go catch the bus now. BYE
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: