Monday, October 18, 2010

Bogarts Poetry on High: 4th Anniversary

 Poetry on High had its 4th anniversary yesterday Sunday October 17 2010!! It seems like its been awhile since I was at Poetry on High. Actually I was there for a bit in September. It is held on the Sunday after 3rd Friday. I have covered this event since September 2006
when it was not called Poetry on High and but folks were listening to music and poetry for a Saturday night of poetry before it started in October 2006. and the one year anniversary held in October 2007.Rita Lyman
  was the MC again this year and there saw a good variety of talent this Fall. I will show them to you. Its just a small sample You can see a local TV broadcast of 3rd Friday here.. I hope you enjoy it. A friend had it on his Facebook page. Enjoy!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: