Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Low Blow!!

Today as I was taking out the garbage, I saw the ad that brings up the Republican leader's domistic issues. I will quote " Why are the Cumberland County Republican Freeholder candates okay with the violent criminal history of their Party Boss?"
Well, this bringing up someone's personal problems for the public to see and Mr. Greco is not running for ANYTHING!!
My question is WHY are Mr. Peppitone and Thompson being wimps by not saying that this has gone too far and show SOME leadership. This Democrat is just DISGUSTED!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Liz Nicklus said...

I am also a democrat voting republican, and, though I thought I liked Mr. Pepitone and Mr. Thompson personally, I am disgusted that they are buying into these vile tactics. After living in this county for 23 years, and having seen the best of people, I am now seeing ugliness that I never thought I would see in my lifetime. We have a beautiful county with (mostly) good people- no wonder it is going down the tubes! Who was it that said (and I paraphrase) "people get the leaders they deserve"?