Monday, October 18, 2010

Dottie's Walk Oct 18

Support Millville Weed and Seed at City City Commission Mtg Tues Oct 19!!!!

Today I went on Dottie's Walk for the first time in many moons. My dog Jesus joined us and really enjoyed himself. You can see him in the short video. I was home early since I worked with Re-Store in North Phillyonly till 4pm We walked the neighborhood of Center City Millville NJ. It was pretty quiet but there was still too many rundown buildings around. Commissioner Finch took notes along the way and we all observed and discussed. Dottie could not make since her legs are causing problems. Its going to be the last one till next Spring due to it getting darker early.

It was good to see many streets that were nice and clean but still too many are so trash laden and that brings the whole block down. I know the city is making efforts . It has to to maintain Millville's livability. Well, got to hit the sack now. Its after 11pm now and I have to get my rest after a very physical day removing tile and doors.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: